Before sending us a mail, please read the following
- If you forgot the Login PIN then please create a new account.
- If someone is insulting you and you are bothered, please log out of your account and stop using our service.
- If you have used a service called anonymous messages, you must understand that identity of users sending you messages are not stored. Hence, there are no ways to understand who sent you the messages.
- If someone is abusing you, there is no way from our side to understand who messaged you. I completely understand your concern but that's how our website works.
- Please read our Terms and Condition page also.
- If someone is spamming, please create a new account.
- If you want to delete your account, tap on the settings button in Inbox page.
- If you want to stop receiving notifications, tap the pad lock icon ( ) in the url bar on your browser and then click on site settings. Then disable push notification there. You can also search for step by step guide on google by typing disable push notification on android browser.
- In every mail, please include your link. It is important.
- If you see anything unusual, then please describe it to us in the mail.
Contact us if you still have something important to say.